Today’s stress-filled and frequency-saturated world requires strengthened mental, emotional, and physical resilience Tests and countless GIAlife users have reported that this energy-supporting product provides this very resilience in an effective manner.
Stress acts as an age accelerator, as well as compromises our wellness and our body’s natural resistance to negative influences. One of the major external stressors in our environment is Electromagnetic Fields (EMFs). The GIAlife Pendant employs the proprietary ERT™ technology to provide you with a bioenergetic resource to help deal with debilitating stress. When using the GIAlife Pendant, you’ll experience for yourself its unique energy support qualities.
The GIALife Jewel Pendant is also adorned with natural (non-manmade) semi-precious astrological gemstones as follows:
Gemstones used in GIALife Jewel Pendant
When using the revolutionary GIAlife Jewel Pendant, you’ll experience for yourself its unique energy enhancement qualities.
- Supports natural energy, plus mental & physical performance, especially under pressure
- Reinforces your ability to energetically function in wireless/frequency saturated environments
- Discover what body-worn “Inspired Energy” feels like!
Ancient legend has it that the below gemstones promote/support the following attributes:
- Red Garnet: “Good health, determination, intelligence, and success”
- Zircon: “Happiness, prosperity, longevity, comfort, and marital bliss”
- Pearl: “Memory, popularity, fortune, and good health”
- Carnelian: “Vitality, courage & wealth”
- Hessonite: “Health, cheerfulness, prestige, and mental peace”
- Amethyst: “Wealth, fame, serenity, and detachment”
- Tourmaline: “Spiritual perception”
- Yellow Citrine: “Happiness, prosperity, well-being & a philosophical attitude toward life”
- Peridot: “Creativity, communication skills, and success in business”
Here are some quick GIA tips on how to practice wellness in the wireless age:
- Increase your body’s distance from wireless devices
- Use the speakerphone function or GIA’s Mobile Airtube Headset
- Turn off devices when not using them (especially while sleeping)
- Don’t charge your phone near where you sleep
- Reduce screen time as much as possible