The GIA Smart Sleeve for the ankle is made with a light-weight Far Infrared fiber
that provides support and compression to weak and/or injured ankles, while energetically
supporting the biofield through GIA’s ERT Technology. The design is
based on the human ankle structure and provides stability to the ankle joint in a
comfortable, breathable material that provides
relaxation and allows the skin to breathe.
Sizing Chart: Determine the Sleeve Size That Fits Your Body Best!
Consumer Survey Results
…of GIA Smart Sleeve users surveyed during the product development and pre-launch stage, reported one or more of the following benefits when using the Smart Sleeves:
- Noticeably less discomfort in the area of the body where the Smart Sleeves are used
- Instant relief, a soothing warmth and much better stability
- Energetically optimized with Energy Resonance Technology (ERT) to reinforce your body’s natural resilience to the effects of everyday stress
- Made with Far-Infrared fiber which revolutionizes the way bioﬁeld-reinforcing frequencies are utilized by the body’s energy ﬁeld. Researchers have noted that Far-Infrared transfers energy purely in the form of heat, which can be perceived by the thermo-receptors in human skin as soothing warmth that can penetrate up to 1.5 inches beneath the skin.
- Revolutionary knitting process offers superior ergonomics and breathability
- Unique three-dimensional compression offers optimal joint support during low, medium, and high-intensity activity
- An effective way to support your body’s natural ability to alleviate stress & discomfort