The GIA Smart Sleeve for the ankle is made with a light-weight Far Infrared fiber
that provides support and compression to weak and/or injured ankles, while energetically
supporting the biofield through GIA’s ERT Technology. The design is
based on the human ankle structure and provides stability to the ankle joint in a
comfortable, breathable material that provides
relaxation and allows the skin to breathe.
Sizing Chart: Determine the Sleeve Size That Fits Your Body Best!
(The “Smart Sleeves Measurement Chart” is Available Under the “Downloads” Tab Above)
Consumer Survey Results
…of GIA Smart Sleeve users surveyed during the product development and pre-launch stage, reported one or more of the following benefits when using the Smart Sleeves:
- Noticeably less discomfort in the area of the body where the Smart Sleeves are used
- Instant relief, a soothing warmth and much better stability
- Energetically optimized with Energy Resonance Technology (ERT) to reinforce your body’s natural resilience to the effects of everyday stress
- Made with Far-Infrared fiber which revolutionizes the way bioﬁeld-reinforcing frequencies are utilized by the body’s energy ﬁeld. Researchers have noted that Far-Infrared transfers energy purely in the form of heat, which can be perceived by the thermo-receptors in human skin as soothing warmth that can penetrate up to 1.5 inches beneath the skin.
- Revolutionary knitting process offers superior ergonomics and breathability
- Unique three-dimensional compression offers optimal joint support during low, medium, and high-intensity activity
- An effective way to support your body’s natural ability to alleviate stress & discomfort