GIA Consultant Tools Suite
The Consultant Tools Suite contains all the tools you need to keep your independent GIA business running like a well-oiled machine by allowing you to manage your GIA Business easily and efficiently from the comfort of your computer. With GIA’s Virtual Office, you’ll enjoy real-time sales reports, real-time access to your GIA organization (genealogy) and reporting, personal shopping cart, package tracking, and lots more! You’ll also enjoy your own personalized GIA Wellness website where you can begin directing prospective teammates. The GIA Consultant Tools Web Suite is a necessity for anyone interested in starting their own GIA Business. Best of all, GIA currently offers a FREE 3-month trial of this incredible tool when you enroll as an independent GIA Consultant!
GIA Consultant Tools Suite Includes:
- Your own personalized GIA website
- Virtual Office with countless business management features
Personalized Website Features:
- Ensures you always get the credit for your hard work!
- Receive commissions for retail purchases made through your website
- Prospective teammates enroll onto your GIA team directly through your website
Virtual Office Features:
- Detailed genealogy reports for keeping track of your entire GIA organization and its productivity
- Access to your commissions statements/history
- Easily manage your Automatic Reorders (ARO)
- Access to your complete order history
- GIA’s extensive Download Library containing forms, marketing materials, graphics, archived training calls, training documents & more!
- Communicate & send messages to your organization
- Personal shopping cart for easy online purchases
Click an image below to view a larger version.
I have been around this industry for over 20 years, I can honestly say that I have NEVER experienced a dedication to personal growth and an expertise that Lynda Cormier brings to GIA Wellness and…
J.W., San Diego, CA
I definitely feel like I broke through self doubt. I feel like I learned that anything is possible, and I can actually do anything if I put my mind to it. Learning how to forgive…
One teenager who attended a Roots & Wings event
The ‘inspiration’ element of GIA Wellness is often sensed by new people, but it is a treasure and a gift that continues to grow over time. The result – people grow and evolve and become…