As seen in “The Truth About Cancer” Documentary!
The technology powering the GIA Cell Guard (“MRET-Nylon”) was recently featured in a highly popular documentary called “The Truth About Cancer”. Please watch the below video clip from this documentary and find out why the MRET-activated GIA Cell Guard has become a global must-have product for people concerned about the effects of electromagnetic exposure from their Cell Phones:
Insights from the Inventor!
Hear from the inventor of the patented MRET technology powering the GIA Cell Guard himself – Nuclear Physicist Dr. Igor Smirnov – as he shares a brief description of how the patented GIA Cell Guard works!
Electromagnetic radiation (EMR) emitted by cell phones, PDA’s, Bluetooth headsets, etc. has been linked to various stress-induced health issues. We subject ourselves to this overbearing external stressor every day. The GIA Cell Guard comes in both
Sliver models, and allows you to use your cell phone, smart phone, Bluetooth or PDA with the peace of mind you deserve. Both models utilize the proprietary GIAplex technology (the one-of-a-kind combination of the patented, passive noise-field technology
MRET, and the proprietary, bio-friendly Energy Resonance Technology
ERT) to neutralize the effects of your exposure to harmful radiation, while supporting the body’s resilience to stress.
How does the patented GIA Cell Guard work?
Enjoy this short, fun, animated video to find out how!
Cell Guard Models
Cell Guard Classic
The dome-shaped Cell Guard Classic utilizes a powerful-grade adhesive for long-term, worry-free application to your cell phone device.
- Dimensions: 0.74″ L x 0.37″ W x 0.20″ D
- MRET Lifespan: 3 Years. To assure continued MRET functionality, please make sure to replace your Cell Guard Classic 3 years from the date of first use.
- ERT Lifespan: Does not expire
Cell Guard Sliver
The low-profile, round Cell Guard Sliver model also utilizes a powerful-grade adhesive for long-term, worry-free application.
- Dimensions: 0.67″ diameter x 0.013″ thick
- MRET Lifespan: 1 Year. To assure continued MRET functionality, please make sure to replace your Cell Guard Sliver 1 year from the date of first use.
- ERT Lifespan: Does not expire
- Made in the USA by a military defense contractor
- Works on any phone, PDA, and/or Bluetooth make and model
- Only patented product of its kind in the world
- Not available in stores
Both Cell Guard models can be used effectively on the following devices:
PLEASE NOTE: Do NOT adhere Cell Guard(s) to the screen of your device. For best results, Cell Guard models should be adhered directly to the phone or device; however, if your device utilizes a case, the Cell Guard should be adhered to the case. Cell Guard’s adhesive may not adhere to soft cases.
Place one Cell Guard on a clean, flat surface on your phone. (You may adhere the Cell Guard to your phone’s case.)
Place one Cell Guard on a clean, flat surface on your smart phone. (You may adhere the Cell Guard to your phone’s case.)
Place one Cell Guard on a clean, flat surface on your PDA. (You may adhere the Cell Guard to your PDA case.)
Place one Cell Guard on a clean, flat surface on your Bluetooth device.
Consumer Survey Results*
8 out of 10
…people say that when using the GIA Cell Guard, they feel much more protected against the effects of Electromagnetic Radiation (EMR)
9 out of 10
…people say that they would definitely recommend the GIA Cell Guard to other people
Powered by the proprietary GIAplex™ dual-action technology, the Cell Guard is designed to neutralize the effects of electropollution exposure, as well as reinforce your body’s natural resilience to it.
- Designed to support your body’s natural resilience to the stress-related effects of electropollution exposure
- Can be used on Cell Phones, Smart Phones, Bluetooth & PDAs
- Convenient and affordable
- No maintenance required