Who Should Take It?
- Anyone who uses EMF/EMR emitting devices such as cell phones, home phones, computers, laptops, cars, etc.
- Anyone who participates in challenging physical activity
- Anyone who experiences physical stress or inflammation
- Anyone who plans on traveling
- Anyone who is sleep deprived
- To support the body’s natural resistance to, and recovery from the stress response caused by EMFs (Electromagnetic Frequencies)*
- To help the body’s natural muscle and tissue recovery*
- To assist the body’s natural resistance to physical stress*
- To help normalize the uncomfortable effects associated with air travel (jet lag)*
- To help alleviate normal fatigue & mental exhaustion*
Consumer Survey Results*
…of GIA Edge users surveyed, reported one or more of the following benefits when taking GIA Edge:
- Considerably more focused and “on task“
- Significantly less jet-lagged
- Much less physical stress
- Noticeably improved stamina and athletic performance
3 out of 4
…people using the GIA Edge state they definitely would recommend GIA Edge to other people
Ingredients & Benefits
A patented natural active extract from a fruit consumed by millions of people worldwide, that has shown to help reduce the deleterious effects of stress and assist the rapid recovery following stress and exposure to aggressive conditions. Stress can be defined as any physiological condition where the organism is placed in an exceptionally aggressive situation and needs to rely on the syntheses of Heat Shock Proteins (HSPs) to recover.
TEX-OE® has been clinically tested by an international medical team under conditions of intense stress, exposing volunteers to stessors such as: extreme temperatures, scuba diving, free diving, jogging, cycling, motor sports, skiing, climbing, alcohol consumption and surgery.
The results indicate that with one dose of TEX-OE®, the organism achieves optimized stress protection by inducing the synthesis HSPs in the blood very rapidly (within 20_30 minutes from the onset of stress, as opposed to 120 minutes). Under normal conditions (without the use of TEX-OE®, the body only starts fighting the effects of stress after 2 hours from the first onset of stress. With TEX-OE®, the anti-stress effect is maintained for a period of 3 days before it starts to decline.