Press & Research
The following is a compilation of published, third-party articles relating to the importance of proper hydration, as well as a list of Scientific Research Insitutions, Publications, and Conferences related to the patented GIA i-H2O Activation System.
Hydration Related Articles & Research
- “Why Is Water Important?” | About.com Nutrition
- “Symptoms of Dehydration in Women” | Healthforworld.com
- “Signs & Symptoms of Dehydrated Skin” | Livestrong.com
- “Water Sources, Functions & Balance” | Faqs.org
- “Water Alignment, Dipolar Interactions, and Multiple Proton Occupancy” | Biophysical Journal
i-H2O Activation System – Scientific Research (Partial Listing)
- AltheaDx Technology, San Diego, CA, USA
- Engene Biotech, Inc., Rancho Santa Fe, CA, USA
- Nu Mega Resonance Lab, San Diego, CA, USA
- USACAI Environmental Lab, Carlsbad, CA, USA
- Meixa Tech Laboratory, Cardiff, CA, USA
- Geotechnical & Environmental Sciences Lab, San Diego, CA, USA
- Elixir-Health Ltd., Singapore
- Kiev National Shevchenko University, Ukraine
- Kiev Institute of Experimental Pathology, Oncology and Radiobiology of Ukrainian Academy of Science, Ukraine
- Kiev Institute of Microbiology and Virology of Ukrainian Academy of Science, Ukraine
- Kiev Institute of Plants Genetics of Ukrainian Academy of Sciences, Ukraine
- Moscow State University, Russia
i-H2O Activation System – Scientific Publications (Partial Listing)
- APPLIED BIOPHYSICS OF ACTIVATED WATER: The Physical Properties, Biological Effects and Medical Applications of MRET Activated Water; World Scientific Publishers, Singapore
- The Concept and Effects of MRET Activated Water; Explore Magazine, Vol.17, No.6: 62-64, USA
- The Anomalous Electrodynamic Characteristics and Polarized-Oriented Multilayer Molecular Structure of MRET-Activated Water; International Journal of Nanoscience, Vol.7, No.4 and No.5: 1-5, World Scientific Publishing
- Introduction to the Biophysics of Activated Water; Universal Publishers, USA
- The Effect of MRET Activated Water on Microbiological Culture Escherichia coli K-12 and on Complex Microbiological Associations; Explore Magazine, Vol.17, No.1: 57-61, USA
- The Anomalous Low Viscosity and Polarized-Oriented Multilayer Structure of MRET Activated Water; Explore Magazine, Vol.16, No.4: 37-39, USA
- MRET Activated Water and its Successful Application for Preventive Treatment and Enhanced Tumor Resistance in Oncology; European Journal for Scientific Research, Vol.16, No.4: 575-583, Germany
- Mechanism of Possible Biological Effect of Activated Water on Patients Suffering from Alzheimer’s Disease; Explore Magazine, Vol.15, No.5: 53-56, USA
- Experimental Observation and the Biophysical Model of Strong Germicidal Activity of Water Activated with the help of MRET Process, and Investigation of Physical Properties of MRET Activated Water and its Successful Application for Prophylaxis and Treatment of Oncology; Program and Abstract Book, International Congress on Medical Physics and Biomedical Engineering, Seoul, Korea
- The Physiological Effect of MRET Activated Water on Patients Suffering from AIDS; Explore Magazine, Vol.15, No.2: 37-40, USA
- The Physiological Effect of MRET Activated Water; Explore Magazine, Vol.15, No.1: 38-44, USA
- Clinical Observation by Peerayot Trongsawad, M. D., Using MRET-Activated Water as Additional Treatment; Explore Magazine, Vol.14, No.6, USA
- The Possible Effect of MRET Activated Water on Diabetic Patients; Explore Magazine, Vol.14, No.2: 49-54, USA
- The Effect of a Specially Modified Electromagnetic Field on the Molecular Structure of Liquid Water; Explore Magazine, Vol.13, No.1, USA
- Mechanism of possible Biological Effect of Activated Water on Patients Suffering from Alzheimer’s Disease; Explore Magazine, Vol.12, No.5, USA
- Mechanism of Activated Water’s Biological Effect on Viruses; Explore Magazine, Vol.12, No.4: 34-36, USA
- The Science of Healing Waters; Times Books International, Singapore
- Activated Water; Electric Spacecraft Journal, No.33: 15-17, USA
i-H2O Activation System – Featured Technology at Scientific Conferences & Seminars (Partial Listing)
- 16th International Biophysics Congress (IUPAB), Long Beach, CA, USA
- Bioelectromagnetic Society Annual Meeting, Kanazawa, Japan
- Rutgers Symposium on Luna Settlements, New Brunswick, NJ, USA
- New Living Expo, San Francisco, CA, USA
- Sierra Green Days Health & Wellness Symposium, Murphys, CA, USA
- The Society for Physical Regulation in Biology and Medicine, 24th Scientific Conference, Cancun, Mexico
- Long-term Water Memory Effect and its Technological Implementation and Benefits, Seoul, Korea
- Thailand National TV Channel 11, Bangkok, Thailand
- Press Conference “The Physiological Effect of MRET Activated Water on Patients Suffering from AIDS”
- Bangkok Medical Association, Bangkok, Thailand
- Thailand Ministry of Public Health and the Chemistry Society of Thailand, Bangkok, Thailand
- Southern Asia-Pacific Scientific Lecture Tour 2007
- Anti-Aging International Conference, Singapore
- Southern Asia-Pacific Scientific Lecture Tour 2003
- Anti-Aging International Conference, Singapore
- Southern Asia-Pacific Scientific Lecture Tour 2001
Nourishment Related Articles & Research
The following is a compilation of published, third-party articles relating to the importance of proper nourishment, as well as scientific findings behind many of the ingredients used in GIA’s NutraGIA (“Inspired Nutrition”) and BellaGIa (“Inspired Beauty”) products.
- “Due to modern processing and farming methods, foods that should be high in certain nutrients no longer are. Another culprit in the nutrition depletion of foods is our food cooking and preparation…”
Do You Know the Benefits of Nutritional Supplements?
- “These super foods are packed with vitamins, minerals, fiber and phytonutrients that all work together to support a healthy body…”
What Are the Benefits of Green Vegetable Vitamin Supplements?
- The importance of dietary supplements in preventative healthcare has once more been highlighted to US health policy staffers, just weeks after the government announced more funds for the prevention of chronic diseases.
- A University of Florida study found that acai berries triggered a self-destruct response in up to 86 percent of leukemia cells tested in vitro.
- Acai berry contains polyunsaturated omega fatty acids, which are vital to energy, muscle and strength development and endurance.
- At a 2007 symposium on berry health benefits were reports showing consumption of blueberries may alleviate the cognitive decline occurring in Alzheimer’s disease and other conditions of aging.
- A study soon to be published in the Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry found that supplementation with wild blueberry juice enhanced memory and learning in older adults, while reducing blood sugar and symptoms of depression.
- James Joseph, Ph.D., and his team at the USDA Human Nutrition Research Center on Aging in Boston report that a diet of blueberries may improve motor skills and reverse the short-term memory loss that comes with aging and age-related diseases such as Alzheimer’s.
- Mangosteen fruit contains compounds that have antioxidant – anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties.
- According to professional journals such as Free Radical Research, Journal of Pharmacology, Xanthones have a significant effect on cardiovascular health.
- According to the National Cancer Institute, some studies indicate that they may guard against the development of cancer.
- A study in the December 2001 issue of the Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences pointed out that noni juice prevented the formation of cancer cells and attributed this action to its high antioxidant power.
- According to a study funded by the Cherry Marketing Institute, test subjects received whole tart cherry powder mixed into a high-fat diet did not gain as much weight or build up as much body fat.
- Tart Cherries are beneficial for cancer prevention, reducing inflammation, enhancing heart health and providing other health benefits.
- In numerous research studies, sour cherries contain three disease-fighting chemicals that have been shown to stop cell transformation.
- Clinical Studies have shown that the Goji Berry may enhance immune responses, have anti-fatigue effects, help with weight loss, and help prevent free-radicals.
- Published studies have also reported possible medicinal benefits of Goji, including potential benefits against cardiovascular and inflammatory diseases, vision-related diseases.
- Edwards, Ciele. “What Are the Benefits of Blackberry Fruit?” LiveStrong
- “Blackberry Fruit.” Whole Food Supplements Guide
- “Blueberry.” Wikipedia
- “Blueberries and Alzheimer’s.” Blue Health News
- “Broccoli: What’s New and Beneficial About Broccoli.” The World’s Healthiest Foods
- “Brussel Sprouts: What’s New and Beneficial About Brussel Sprouts.” The World’s Healthiest Foods
- “Cabbage.” Wikipedia
- “Cabbage: What’ New and Beneficial About Cabbage.” The World’s Healthiest Foods
- “Carrots.” Wikipedia
- “Carrots.” The World’s Healthiest Foods
- “Cauliflower.” The World’s Healthiest Foods
- Bolling, Steven M.D. “Tart cherries may reduce factors associated with heart disease and diabetes.”
University of Michigan Health System
- Bostwich, heleigh. “Health Benefits of Cherries.” Life123
- Jiaogulan is known as an adaptogen and antioxidant that has been found effective in regulating blood pressure, lowering cholesterol, and improving endurance.
- Clinical Studies show Jiaogulan helps fight Cardiovascular Disease directly and indirectly.
- Human study results confirm that jiaogulan can enhance the heart pumping function and the contractility of the heart muscle.
- Studies have found that Hawthorne Berry can improve the ability to exercise in a person with heart failure.
- According to UMMC reports, Hawthorne extract helped to lower blood pressure in patients with Type 2 diabetes and hypertension.
- According to the Herb Growing & Marketing Network, hawthorn berry can normalize heart action, improve heart efficiency and strengthen heart contractions in nearly all patients with primary heart disease.
- According to researchers at the Universtiy of Catania, rosemary extract may prevent age-related skin damage such as wrinkles.
- Italian researchers found a protein in rosemary that is to reduce skin damage caused by stress and other toxins.
- According to Guide to Herbal Remedies, rosemary contributes to treating acne, dermatitis, and eczema.
The following is a compilation of published, third-party articles relating to the dangers of Electromagnetic Radiation exposure, as well as a list of Scientific Research Insitutions, Publications, Conferences, etc. pertinant to GIA’s patented and proprietary technology.
Electropollution Related Articles & Research (Partial Listing)
- “Warning: Your Cell Phone May Be Hazardous to Your Health” | GQ Magazine)
- “Experts Revive Debate Over Cell Phones and Cancer” | New York Times Health
- “Mobile Phones ‘Alter Human DNA’” | GQ Magazine
- “Mobile Phone and Brain Tumors – A Public Health Concern” | Dr. Vini Gautam Khurana PhD, FRACS
- “Wake-Up Call” | University of Washington Alumni Association
- “The Cell Tolls for Thee” | MSN Health & Fitness)
- “You Don’t Deserve Brain Cancer – You Deserve The Facts” | Coastal Post
- “Cell phone cancer risk debated” | The Seattle Pi
- “Mobile users are advised to keep their calls short” | Evening Times London, England
- “What Cell Phones Can Do To Youngster’s Brain In 2 Minutes” | U.K. Sunday Mirror
- “A Swedish study links mobile phones to brain damage” | Popular Science Magazine
- “New studies link brain tumors to mobile phones” | The Daily Telegraph
GIA Technology – Scientific Research Institutions (Partial Listing)
- AltheaDx technology, San Diego, USA
- SA Biomedical Instrumentation Co., San Diego, USA
- Tex Chu, Inc., Taipei, Taiwan ROC
- Elsys Corporation, St. Petersburg, Russia
- Quantum Biotech Ltd., Singapore
- RF Exposure Laboratory, Escondido, CA, USA
- Fickes Holistic Care Corp, Honolulu, USA
GIA Technology – Scientific Publications (Partial Listing)
- The effect of MRET-nylon protective device on human subjects following exposure to RF phone radiation; American Journal of Scientific and Industrial Research
- Thermographic Evaluation of the MRET-Shield Polymer on the Reduction of Thermal Effects Caused by Radio Frequency Radiation; Explore Magazine, Vol.18, No.1: 14-17, USA
- The Effect of MRET Polymer Compound on SAR Values of RF Phones; Journal of Microwave Power & Electromagnetic Energy, Vol.42, No.1: 42-54, USA
- The Beneficial Effect of MRET-Shield on Blood Morphology in vitro Following the Exposure to Electromagnetic Radiation of Cell Phone; Explore Magazine, Vol.17, No.4, USA
- Polymer Material Providing Compatibility between Technologically Originated EMR and Biological Systems; Explore Magazine, Vol.15, No.4: 26-32, USA
- Comparative Study of the Effect of Microwave Radiation Neutralizers on Physiological State of Human Subjects; Explore Magazine, Vol.14, No.5: 29-44, USA
- Electromagnetic Radiation Optimum Neutralizer; Explore Magazine, Vol.11, No.1: 45-50, USA
- Electromagnetic Radiation Optimum Neutralizer; RSA Magazine, Radiation Safety Associates Magazine, USA
Other Key Scientific Findings (Partial Listing)
- Electric and magnetic noise blocks the 60 Hz magnetic field enhancement of steady state c-myc transcript levels in human leukemia cells” | Bioelectrochemistry and Bioenergetics 36, Columbia University
- An Assessment of Potential Bioeffects from Exposure to Cellular Phone RF Signals…” | Vitreous State Laboratory
- Temporally Incoherent Magnetic Fields Mitigate the Response of Biological Systems to Temporally Coherent Magnetic Fields” ” | Vitreous State Laboratory and Department of Biology
- Interaction of microwaves and a temporally incoherent magnetic field on spatial learning in the rat” | Bioelectromagnetics Research Laboratory, Department of Bioengineering, University of Washington
- Biological effects of power frequency magnetic fields: Neurochemical and toxicological changes in developing chick embryos” | BioMagnetic Research and Technology
- Simultaneous Application of a Spatially Coherent Noise Field Blocks Response of Cell Cultures to a 60Hz Electromagnetic Field” | Department of Physics, Biology, and Institue for Biomolecular Studies, The Catholic University of America.
- Noise Magnetic Fields Abolish the Gap Junction Intercellular Communication Suppression Induced by 50Hz Magnetic Fields” | Bioelectromagnetics Laboratory, Zhejiang University School of Medicine
- The Superposition of a Temporally Incoherent Magnetic Field Inhibits 60 Hz-induced Changes in the ODC Activity of Developing Chick Embryos” ” | Vitreous State Laboratory
- Reorganizational Healing: A Paradigm for the Advancement of Wellness, Behavior Change, Holistic Practice, and Healing” | The Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine
- Energy Resonance Technology (ERT): A Targeted Intervention For Electro-Magnetic Radiation (EMR) Induced Biological Effects”
- The Biofield Hypothesis: Its Biophysical Basis and Role in Medicine” | The Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine
- The Principles of Energy Medicine” | Donna Eden and David Feinstein, Ph.D.
GIA Technology Featured at Scientific Conferences and Seminars (Partial Listing)
- Annual International Microwave Symposium, Vancouver, Canada
- National Cancer Center, Bangkok, Thailand
- The Bioelectromagnetic Society Annual Meeting, Washington D.C., USA
- Asia-Pacific Electromagnetic Fields Conference, Bangkok, Thailand
- The Asia and Oceanic Congress for Radiation Protection, Seoul, Korea
- New Living Expo, San Francisco, CA, USA
- Sierra Green Days Health & Wellness Symposium, Murphys, CA, USA
- Effects of EMR on Biological Systems, Scientific Conference, Taipei, Taiwan