Electromagnetic radiation (EMR) emitted by cell phones and other wireless devices has been linked to various stress-induced issues. In our modern world, wireless devices are crucial for our way of life, and we are committed to including EMR in the wellness conversation. The GIA Cell Guard comes in both
Sliver varieties. Both models utilize the proprietary combination of our patented technologies, “MRET” a passive noise-field technology, and the proprietary, bio-friendly Energy Resonance Technology
ERT to help support your body’s natural resistance to the stress-related effects of electropollution exposure, as well as reinforce your body’s resilience to energy disruptors.
Powered by the proprietary blend of patented technologies, the Cell Guard is designed to support the body’s natural resistance to the stress-related effects of electropollution exposure, as well as reinforce your body’s resilience to energy disruptors.
- Can be used on Cell Phones, Smart Phones, Bluetooth, etc.
- No maintenance required
- The Cell Guard design is compatible with 5G Devices
The Test Results with GIA’s Patented Technology Speak for Themselves:
How does the technology work?
At GIA, we understand and respect science. We know that trying to block or shield radiation from wireless communication devices such as cell phones, cordless phones, wi-fi routers, bluetooth devices, etc. is not the answer. Here is why: anything trying to block or shield an information-carrying radio wave (ICRW), would also interfere with the very signal emitted by the device. And interference could mean dropped calls, text messages not going through, an internet connection not working, etc. Worse yet, anything interfering with the signal would make a device emit even more radiation. Why? Because it is trying even harder to look for a strong signal.
That is precisely why GIA’s patented and proprietary technologies focus on changing the way the body responds to electromagnetic radiation (EMR). Here’s a simple analogy: Sunscreen doesn’t make the sun go away, but it changes the way the body responds to it. Same concept with GIA’s technologies: They don’t make EMR disappear (if they did, wireless devices would become useless). Instead, they measurably change the body’s response to EMR. And that is a (patented) game-changer.
Enjoy this short, animated video to find out how it all works!
Cell Guard Models
Cell Guard Classic
The dome-shaped Cell Guard Classic utilizes a powerful-grade adhesive for long-term, worry-free application to your cell phone device.
- Dimensions: 0.74″ L x 0.37″ W x 0.20″ D
- MRET Lifespan: 3 Years. To assure continued MRET functionality, it is recommended to replace the Cell Guard Classic 3 years from the date of first use.
- ERT Lifespan: Does not expire
Cell Guard Sliver
The low-profile, round Cell Guard Sliver model also utilizes a powerful-grade adhesive for long-term, worry-free application.
- Dimensions: 0.67″ diameter x 0.013″ thick
- MRET Lifespan: 1 Year. To assure continued MRET functionality, it is recommended to replace the Cell Guard Sliver 1 year from the date of first use.
- ERT Lifespan: Does not expire
Here are some quick GIA tips on how to practice wellness in the wireless age:
- Increase your body’s distance from wireless devices
- Use the speakerphone function or GIA’s Mobile Airtube Headset
- Turn off devices when not using them (especially while sleeping)
- Don’t charge your phone near where you sleep
- Reduce screen time as much as possible
Setting the Bar
- GIA Cell Guards are made in the USA by a military defense contractor
- Works on any phone, PDA, and/or Bluetooth make and model
- Only patented product of its kind
- Not available in stores
How to Use your Cell Guard
PLEASE NOTE: Do NOT adhere Cell Guard(s) to the screen of your device. For best results, Cell Guard models should adhere directly to the phone or device; however, if your device utilizes a case, the Cell Guard should adhere to the case. Cell Guard’s adhesive may not adhere to soft cases.
Place one Cell Guard on a clean, flat surface on your phone. (You may adhere the Cell Guard to your phone’s case.)
Place one Cell Guard on a clean, flat surface on your smartphone. (You may adhere the Cell Guard to your phone’s case.)
Place one Cell Guard on a clean, flat surface on your PDA. (You may adhere the Cell Guard to your PDA case.)
Place one Cell Guard on a clean, flat surface on your Bluetooth device.
Consumer Survey Results*
8 out of 10
…people say that when using the GIA Cell Guard, they feel much more at ease when exposed to Electromagnetic Radiation (EMR)
9 out of 10
…people say that they would definitely recommend the GIA Cell Guard to other people