Electromagnetic radiation (EMR) emitted by cell phones and other wireless devices has been linked to various stress-induced health issues. In our modern world, wireless devices are crucial for our way of life and we are committed to including EMR in the wellness conversation. GIA Universal Guards utilize the proprietary combination of our patented technology “MRET” a passive noise-field technology, and the proprietary, bio-friendly Energy Resonance Technology “ERT” to help support your body’s natural resistance to the stress-related effects of electropollution exposure and reinforce your body’s resilience to energetic disruptors.
Powered by the proprietary blend of patented technologies, the Universal Guard is designed to neutralize the effects of electropollution exposure, as well as reinforce your body’s natural resilience to it.
- Designed to support your body’s natural resilience to the stress-related effects of electropollution exposure
- Made in the USA by a military defense contractor!
- Designed for any wired, and/or wireless devices in home, office, etc.
- Only patented product of its kind
- Not available in stores
- Suitable for use on most electronic devices, both wired and wireless
- Resilient & long-lasting
The Test Results with GIA’s Patented Technology Speak for Themselves:
Here are some quick GIA tips on how to practice wellness in the wireless age:
- Increase your body’s distance from wireless devices
- Use the speakerphone function or GIA’s Mobile Airtube Headset
- Turn off devices when not using them (especially while sleeping)
- Don’t charge your phone near where you sleep
- Reduce screen time as much as possible
Consumer Survey Results*
3 out of 4
…people say that when using the GIA Universal Guard, they feel much more at ease when exposed to Electromagnetic Radiation (EMR)
8 out of 10
…people say that they would definitely recommend the GIA Universal Guard to other people
Partial list of devices the Universal Guard can be used on:
IMPORTANT: Do NOT adhere Universal Guard(s) to a device’s screen or to any glass surface on your device.
Television – 2 Universal Guards
- 1 guard centered above TV screen
- 1 guard centered below TV screen
Microwave – 2 Universal Guards
- 1 guard on both the top-left and top-right corners, close to door seals
Video Game Consoles – 2 Universal Guards
- 1 guard centered on top of console
- 1 guard on bottom of each controller
Cordless Phone – 2 Universal Guards
- 1 guard on base station, close to antenna
- 1 guard on phone, close to antenna
Hair Dryer – 1 Universal Guard
- 1 guard on any flat surface of hair dryer
Coffee Maker – 1 Universal Guard
- 1 guard close to on/off switch
Laptop Computer – 1 Universal Guard
- 1 guard, top-centered on the outside of the display panel
Toaster – 1 Universal Guard
- 1 guard positioned on front (centered)
Desktop Computer – 2 Universal Guard
- 1 guard on computer tower (top, front or side)
- 1 guard on monitor (centered on top or bottom)
Vacuum Cleaner – 2 Universal Guards
- 1 guard on handle
- 1 guard on housing
Alarm Clock – 1 Universal Guard
- 1 guard on face or top of alarm clock
Wireless Router – 2 Universal Guards
- 2 guards, on the top of the router, close to the antenna(s)
Refrigerator – 2 Universal Guards
- 1 guard (front-top-center of the unit)
- 1 guard (front-bottom-center of the unit)
Home & Office Equipment, such as:
Printers, photocopiers, fax machines, etc.
How does the technology work?
At GIA, we understand and respect science. We know that trying to block or shield radiation from wireless communication devices such as cell phones, cordless phones, wi-fi routers, bluetooth devices, etc. is not the answer. Here is why: anything trying to block or shield an information-carrying radio wave (ICRW), would also interfere with the very signal emitted by the device. And interference could mean dropped calls, text messages not going through, an internet connection not working, etc. Worse yet, anything interfering with the signal would make a device emit even more radiation. Why? Because it is trying even harder to look for a strong signal.
That is precisely why GIA’s patented and proprietary technologies focus on changing the way the body responds to electromagnetic radiation (EMR). Here’s a simple analogy: Sunscreen doesn’t make the sun go away, but it changes the way the body responds to it. Same concept with GIA’s technologies: They don’t make EMR disappear (if they did, wireless devices would become useless). Instead, they measurably change the body’s response to EMR. And that is a (patented) game-changer.