Electromagnetic radiation (EMR) emitted by cell phones and other wireless devices has been linked to various stress-induced health issues. In our Modern World, wireless devices are crucial for our way of life and we are committed to including EMR in the wellness conversation. The Universal Guard allows you to use your wireless devices as well as other EMR emitting devices with the peace of mind you deserve. They utilize the proprietary combination of our patented technologies, “MRET” a passive noise-field technology, and the proprietary, bio-friendly Energy Resonance Technology
ERT to neutralize the effects of your exposure to harmful radiation while supporting the body’s resilience to stress.
Powered by the proprietary blend of patented technologies, the Universal Guard is designed to neutralize the effects of electropollution exposure, as well as reinforce your body’s natural resilience to it.
- Designed to support your body’s natural resilience to the stress-related effects of electropollution exposure
- Made in the USA by a military defense contractor!
- Works on any wired, and/or wireless devices in home, office, etc.
- Only patented product of its kind in the world
- Not available in stores
- Suitable for use on most electronic devices, both wired and wireless
- Resilient & long-lasting
Consumer Survey Results*
3 out of 4
…people say that when using the GIA Universal Guard, they feel much more protected against the effects of Electromagnetic Radiation (EMR)
8 out of 10
…people say that they would definitely recommend the GIA Universal Guard to other people
Partial list of devices the Universal Guard can be used on:
IMPORTANT: Do NOT adhere Universal Guard(s) to a device’s screen or to any glass surface on your device.
Television – 2 Chips
- 1 chip centered above TV screen
- 1 chip centered below TV screen
Microwave – 2 Chips
- 1 chip on both the top-left and top-right corners, close to door seals
Video Game Consoles – 2 Chips
- 1 chip centered on top of console
- 1 chip on bottom of each controller
Cordless Phone – 2 Chips
- 1 chip on base station, close to antenna
- 1 chip on phone, close to antenna
Hair Dryer – 1 Chip
- 1 chip on any flat surface of hair dryer
Coffee Maker – 1 Chip
- 1 chip close to on/off switch
Laptop Computer – 1 Chip
- 1 chip, top-centered on the outside of the display panel
Toaster – 1 Chip
- 1 chip positioned on front (centered)
Desktop Computer – 2 Chips
- 1 chip on computer tower (top, front or side)
- 1 chip on monitor (centered on top or bottom)
Vacuum Cleaner – 2 Chips
- 1 chip on handle
- 1 chip on housing
Alarm Clock – 1 Chip
- 1 chip on face or top of alarm clock
Wireless Router – 2 Chips
- 2 chips, on the top of the router, close to the antenna(s)
Refrigerator – 2 Chips
- 1 chip (front-top-center of the unit)
- 1 chip (front-bottom-center of the unit)
Home & Office Equipment, such as:
Printers, photocopiers, fax machines, etc.
Powered by the proprietary GIAplex™ dual-action technology, the Universal Guard is designed to neutralize the effects of electropollution exposure, as well as reinforce your body’s natural resilience to it.