How it Works
CLEANSE Gentle Detox Formula contains a proprietary, low-calorie and low-carb blend of Aloe Vera, Ginger and a variety of other renowned ingredients to aid in your digestion, detoxification and elimination. While other cleanses are harsh, CLEANSE actually nourishes the body as it gently cleanses, and works to optimize your body’s natural metabolism. Most importantly, CLEANSE is activated with GIA’s proprietary Single-File Alignment (SFA) and ERT technologies, ensuring that nutrients are delivered quickly, directly, and in a highly absorbable fashion.
How to Use
We recommend you choose one of the three CLEANSE Programs:
Jump Start (Once Per Week)
To jump start your GIATrim “Shape” Program, based on your flavor preference mix two to four ounces of CLEANSE with eight ounces of GIA i-H2O, four to eight times during your CLEANSE day.
2-Day Detox (Two non-consecutive days per week)
For accelerated weight loss and detoxification, based on your flavor preference mix two to four ounces of CLEANSE with eight ounces of GIA i-H2O, four to eight times through the day.
Daily Cleanse (Once every day)
Combine one ounce of CLEANSE with eight ounces of GIA i-H2O. TIP: Try adding one ounce of GIA i-Thrive for great flavor & optimal results.
By single-file aligning (SFA) and energetically entraining its world class nutritional formulations with the patented ERT™ technology, GIA Wellness has revolutionized the way nutritional products are recognized, absorbed, and utilized by your body. Our technologies are designed to optimize the natural potency, vitality, and absorbability of every single nutrient so that you get to enjoy the benefits of truly unparalleled product performance.
Key Ingredients & Benefits
- Aids in digestion, detoxification & elimination
- Helps reduce bloat & inflammation
- Helps balance an overly acidic diet
- Supports natural metabolism
- Tastes Great!
- Clinically proven as an effective elimination aid since the 1980s
- Ranked by health experts as one of the Top 10 Super Foods in the world
- Shown to boost the body’s metabolic rate, and therefore recommended for people struggling with excess weight
- Shown in a 2012 study to have a significant effect on the feeling of satiety after eating
Lemon Juice Concentrate
- Great for supporting a healthy immune system
- Experts have confirmed lemon juice is a natural energizer, and that it hydrates and oxygenates the body so you feel revitalized and refreshed
- Helps increase the flow of bile, which supports digestion
- Shown to increase feeling of satiety or “fullness”
- M.D.s have stated Cinnamon is “emerging as a true miracle food in terms of health protection,” noting how it supports a healthy metabolism, helps the body burn calories, and assists healthy brain function
- The Health & Wellness Magazine First called Turmeric “The spice that ends belly fat”
- Research at Boston’s Tufts University discovered that the active ingredient in turmeric collapses midsection fat cells and powers up the liver by 89%